The unit is made for exact alignment and adjustment of satellite dishes. It is intended for professional use when high accuracy and precise information are needed. It´s easily operated, the basic functions are easy to get a hold on and takes only minutes to learn.
The SAT part has very high resolution and accuracy. It presents measured data ±1½ dB (at 20° C). The Sat-TV spectrum can be expanded (zoom in) for correct adjustment of the polarization ("crosspolarization"). There is a built in DVB-S Free to Air receiver which is controlled by the enclosed remote controlled. The receiver is preset for many languages and satellites/channels. The receiver also displays digital information like BER (bit error rate) and S/N (signal/noise ratio). An additional built in Sat-TV-receiver shows analog TV channels.
The power of the instrument is supplied by a built in and rechargeable battery.
- 5" color 16:9 LCD-monitor
- Input frequency: 920-2150MHz.
- Sat-TV min level in: About 35 dBµV (noise).
- Sat-TV max level in: About 90 dBµV.
- Sat-TV attenuation: 15 dB attenuator on/off.
- Display of signal level (analog): dB on LCD/monitor. Pitch-tone.
- Sat-TV accuracy: ±1½ dB (at +20° C)
- DVB-S Digital display of signal level: S/N (signal/noise-ratio) BER (bit error rate)
- TV standard: Multi TV/ (PAL, NTSC, SECAM).
- KU- C-band: Yes, selectable.
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm, BNC-connector
- Picture-screen: 5" 16:9 TFT-LCD monitor
- Menus: On LCD 64x128.
- TV-Channels: Displays both analog and digital (DVB-S) TV-channels
- Sat-TV power out: Yes, 13-18V.
- Sat-TV control: 22 kHz, DiSEqC SatCR
- DiSEqC Yes, all 1.0 and 1.1. 1.2
- Tone Burst on/off.
- DiSEqC actuator: Built in positioner for DiSEqC 1.2,
- PC-connection: RS232-output and PC-software.
- Battery: Rechargeable 12V 3.5 amp/hour.
- Weight: About 4 kg incl.battery.
- Accessories: Nylon carrying-case. Power-supply of 220v/13.5V 1.7amp. Car-charger, BNC/F Adapter.